Why work at dapulse?
dapulse is a project management and team collaboration tool. It brings together all team communication and keeps everyone engaged and focused on what matters. Launched only 2 years ago and with an outstanding growth rate, dapulse is currently helping over 5000 companies (including Uber, Blizzard, WeWork, AOL and more) achieve their goals and manage their work. We're a Tel Aviv based company, founded by core members of the original Wix and Conduit teams. We're on a mission to make people's work simpler, more productive and enjoyable. We care deeply about our work environment, and strive to maintain a welcoming, communicative and empathetic culture.
(Click position for details)
- Full Stack Developer
We're looking for an amazing Full Stack Developer who possesses all the adjectives you normally find in job descriptions like this: talented, committed, fun, collaborative, and reliable. In exchange, we're committed to being everything you'd ever want in a job: encouraging, rewarding, and fun. We believe people do their best work when they get to focus on what they love. Deal? Deal.
What you'll be doing
- Building new features and directly impacting the future of our product
- Working with a small team of experienced (and super cool) engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies
- Developing ground breaking features all the way from UI to Data Base.
- Improving your Street Fighter 2 skills
- Ruby on Rails, React.JS, Redux, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with server side languages such as Ruby on Rails, Node.JS, PHP, Python.
- Experience building a web application from scratch
- Team player, strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
- Fast and self learner
- Academic background in computer science
- Experience with React, Angular, CoffeeScript
- Experience with Caching, Server-side optimizations
- Experience with writing clean and simple APIs
- Strong UI and design skills
- Android Mobile Developer
2017 is going to be a a year of unprecedented growth for dapulse. For our mobile development team, that means continuing to improve the mobile experience and pushing the boundaries of what our app can be. We're looking for a brilliant, hardworking, and super nice Android developer to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to have a direct impact on feature decisions and the future of our product.
- 2+ years of experience in native Android applications development
- 3 years of coding experience in Java
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design
- Experience creating custom UI controls
- Experience launching at least one commercially deployed application
- Experience with unit testing/UI testing
- Developing an application from scratch
- Deep knowledge of design patterns
- Contribution to one or more open-source libraries
- A burning need to switch to the latest device every year and a passion for specs :)
- DevOps Lead
dapulse's DevOps Engineer is a professional with strong and proven experience in development, implementing and maintaining complex cloud web services, ensuring optimal performance and high availability and uptime.
The primary role of the DevOps Engineer is to work with the R&D team and be in charge of our deployment process, data migrations, scalability issues, processes automation, disaster recovery initiatives and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to build our infrastructure from the ground up and basically be the master of our cloud.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborating with our R&D team to ensure deployment/scaling/migrations
- Develop, implement, and maintain complex cloud services
- Ensure optimal performance and high availability and uptime
- Monitor our infrastructure and prevent failures in advance
- Deep familiarity with AWS and scaling on AWS
- Strong background in Linux servers, preferably for web services. Gentoo and Ubuntu are a plus.
- 3 years of experience with automation and configuration management using Chef, Puppet or equivalent.
- Development/programming/scripting experience with Ruby/PHP/Python or shell scripts.
- Ability to research and use variety of open source technologies.
- Experience in managing and maintaining cloud based services, including: deployment practices, data migrations, performance and availability monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, positive attitude, and empathy towards others
- Knowledge of MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Postgres. Best practices in these platforms regarding scaling, migrations, etc.
- Knowledge of scaling RoR stack is a plus
- SEM Campaign Manager
We are looking for a talented, creative and analytical SEM campaign manager to join us.
What you'll be doing
- Manage high budget and large scale Facebook and Google PPC campaigns.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize revenue.
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaign activity.
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities.
The ideal candidate
- 2+ years of experience in managing Google/Facebook PPC campaigns
- Ability to optimise all aspects of a PPC campaign: keyword research, bid management, ad copywriting, landing pages, conversion funnel
- Experience with multi-country web marketing efforts
- BA university degree - Must
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Analytical mind - Must
- Marketing Acquisition Manager
We're ramping up our paid media spend to over $1 million a month, and we need a hands-on and meticulous Marketing Acquisition Manager to make sure we're maximizing our ROI during this time of crazy growth. You will be overseeing a team of PPC and SEM experts (currently 5 people and growing) and managing our day-today media marketing across multiple platforms. This is an amazing opportunity to take on a highly visible role in one of Israel's fastest growing startups.
What you'll be doing
- Develop short and long-term strategies for large-scale paid campaigns for Facebook, Google, Bing, YouTube, Capterra, and more
- Manage a team of digital marketing experts to ensure they are motivated, learning, and productive
- Monitor individual campaigns at all times to ensure that they're fully optimized
- Analyze campaign results to identify issues and improve campaign performance
- Respond quickly to changing online marketing trends to capitalize on new opportunities
- Initiate new and creative ideas on how to continue scaling and reach new audiences
- Vast experience as a paid search or marketing acquisition manager - must
- At least 4 years of PPC experience - must
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of key PPC, social, and display challenges
- Advanced Excel skills with strong focus on correlating data sets and commercial forecasting
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Razor-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- A proven track record of identifying business opportunities and problem solving
- Product Manager
We're looking for an awesome Product Manager to join our rapidly growing startup. Working closely with our CEO and CTO, the Product Manager will be responsible for defining, planning, and executing new features for our amazing product, dapulse.
This is an extremely hands-on role, and you'll experience the satisfaction of seeing your hard work make an immediate difference in the lives of our 8,000+ customers. You must possess a unique combination of both business and engineering expertise in order to strategize, drive and release new features.
You'll be working closely with all departments of our company—R&D, Customer Support and Marketing—in order to prioritize and develop the features our customers want the most.
What you'll be doing
- Create and manage feature plans, roadmaps, project plans and specifications
- Collaborate with marketing and R&D on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of features
- "Own" the product's user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the company
- Prioritize and create detailed feature specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases, as well as user experience (UX) generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents
- Work closely with customers and partners
- Experience designing and building great user experiences for the web
- At least 4 years experience as a program or product manager
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UX design, engineering, QA and launch
- Passion for great user experience and design
- Experience with SaaS product design and delivery is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Being a team player
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent - Advantage
- Customer Success Manager
We're looking for another Customer Success Manager to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at dapulse: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. This is a full-time position.
What you'll be doing
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with dapulse
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the dapulse team
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in dapulse
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they're realizing the full potential of dapulse
- Prior experience in customer service or account management - a must
- Native English speaker or English mother tongue – must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- UX/UI Product Designer
If you are obsessed with creating amazing products, occasionally get emotional over fonts, feel like you're already a card-carrying member of the group "designers against the world," but also really do like working with people ... you probably belong with our incredible UI/UX Design team!
This is going to be a year of unprecedented growth for dapulse. For our design team, that means helping to shape and craft a product that's simple and intuitive, even as we scale and confront more complexity.
We're looking for a talented and experienced UX/UI designer who can join our tight-knit team of four. In this role, the sky is basically the limit and what you'll achieve is mostly up to you.
- Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production
- Work closely with our R&D team to ensure that the user experience is intuitive, pleasant, and beautiful
- Help out with company-wide design requests as needed: marketing assets, presentations, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current mobile, tablet, and web design trends
- 2-3 years of experience designing a system
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D
- Positive attitude with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team
- Great personality and social skills
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Start using dapulse today
Start your free trial // No credit card needed